- 1. Learn - Explore and capture customer needs, desires, expectations, values, attitudes, behaviors, and goals.
- 2. Empathize - Identify and understand potential challenges, and how they affect customer behavior.
- 3. Concept - Create potential solutions, using a design thinking approach informed by data, and inspired by innovation.
- 4. Build - Choose a few of the promising ideas produced in the concept stage and build them out.
- 5. Measure - Test the experience and ensure that customers are achieving the benefits that were defined.
- 6. Improve - Leverage feedback channels to analyze and identify areas for improvement.
Experience Design Mindsets
Our work is ultimately about serving people and their needs.
We take an egoless approach to finding the best solution.
We work closely with decision makers and end users.
The challenges we tackle drive the techniques we apply.
You can count on us. Accountability is our middle name.
We test, we iterate, we improve.
Experience Design Skills
We seek to fully understand how people engage with a UI.
Before any content is written or styling is applied, we learn.
We identify the challenge, then align our approach to fit.
We create efficiencies by leveraging common experiences.
We help people understand complex concepts by depicting them effectively.
When data needs to be memorable, we craft a story around it.
We research human behavior, design intuitive solutions, and develop standardized interface components that help Nelnet provide superior customer experiences.
Looking for the Unifi Design System?
A collection of components and guidelines to develop and design innovative, consistent and delightful products.Unifi Design System
Together, we can understand and assist with the challenge or opportunity on your mind.Connect